Contact Information

John L. Black, Jr. JD MBA

311 S State St Ste 380
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111-5215

Call Now!

John L. Black, Jr. JD MBA is Committed to Helping Clients Pursue the Following Claims:
Medical Disputes
Personal Injury
Permanent Disability
Social Security Denied
Workers' Compensation

Welcome to the John L. Black, Jr. JD MBA

I Will Personally Represent You

When you are trying to fight for what you deserve, you need an experienced attorney who can help you navigate the legal system and secure the best possible result for your case.This law firm serves residents of Salt Lake City, UT and the Wasatch Front with personal, attentive and knowledgeable legal services. Trust attorney John L. Black, Jr. JD MBA for reliable consultations and advice, and to personally represent you at hearings, trials and appeals.

Claims Denied? Benefits Terminated?

You will receive the compensation you deserve with the help of John L. Black Jr. JD MBA. He has gone the extra mile to earn a nearly 100% success rate. If you feel you’ve been wronged by an employer, call our law office to schedule a consultation with you to hear the details. If it sounds like you've got a case, we will offer you a retainer contract. Sign it and you'll benefit from more than 30 years of experience helping workers and persons with disabilities.

We offer solid legal assistance and advice when you are seeking a claim for a workplace injury. Call today to learn how an experienced Social Security lawyer can help you get the compensation you need!

Call to Schedule a Consultation

Why wait to see if somehow things can change? If you have a valid claim, trust this law firm to secure it for your. John L. Black, Jr. JD MBA knows the the law regarding insurance and social security claims, and believes that justice is important.

When you have been hurt, especially at work or due to someone else's negligence, you should get compensation. If you have had your claims denied, this firm will find a way to appeal and get you what you need. Whether you are pursuing an existing case or you want to start exploring your options, give our firm a call.